Welcome to Demystifying Traceability! In this course, you will:
- Walk through the why’s and how’s of traceability.
- Be introduced to core concepts of traceability systems.
- Learn how to evaluate your current Traceability Plan.
- Be guided through the development of your own Traceability Plan.
- Prepare to learn more technical aspects of traceability, such as information technology or industry initiatives.
This is the course home page, where you enter each topic and your progress is tracked. You may return here at any time by choosing either “return Home” at the bottom of each content page, or by selecting the “Courses” link at the top of the page.
At the end of each content section you’ll notice a “Mark Complete” button—click this button to mark each topic and lesson complete. This will keep track of your progress.
Throughout the course, you’ll notice videos, case-studies, interactive graphics, and a series of exercises and knowledge checks to test your understanding. You need to successfully complete each item in order to complete the entire course, so we recommend completing each item when they are delivered before moving onto the next section.
You must successfully complete each section in the course to earn your certificate.